Family Dinner Was Interrupted By Fallen Fan

September 10, 2021 VIDEOS


The video came from Bacnini, Vietnam, from a family home sitting on the floor during dinner.

They were soon in shock when a fan fell from the ceiling and crawled over the little boy.

The video of the tragedy is already a huge hit on the Internet – to date, it has amassed over 700,000 views on YouTube alone, and many netizens point out that it was a huge hit if it was unexpected.

For example, during an operation, a ceiling fan fell on family members and hit their son and father. If the fan fell directly on the boy, everything would have ended differently.

See an extraordinary scene from Vietnam as the family ceiling fan collapses during lunch. Fortunately, the falling fan remembered all the members of his family.

What do you think?