U.K. Teen Warns About the Dangers of Making Slime After It Makes Her Sick

July 22, 2018 Videos

Advertisement

A teen is warning others of the dangers of homemade slime. Jessica Morehead, 16, started making slime about six weeks ago after looking up recipes online. Among the ingredients was borax, a chemical compound that can cause a host of medical issues, including irritation, diarrhea and vomiting. At first, Jessica couldn’t figure out what was wrong, so she went to the doctor, who asked her about her hobbies.
[nextpage title=”WATCH VIDEO”]

SOURCE : Inside Edition

Advertisement
[mashshare]
What do you think?