fbpx

It Is Horrifying What Happened To This Little Girl When She Made Homemade Slime…Warning To Parents

April 12, 2017 VIDEOS

Advertisement

The little girl in this video was just wanting to make a fun creation and had no idea it would cause her tremendous pain. She had decided to make a slime concoction with her mother’s help but then something went drastically wrong! Her fingers started burning and were covered in blisters. This mom wants to warn other parents of the dangers of this homemade toy. Watch and then warn others by sharing on Facebook.

Advertisement
34 Shares
[mashshare]
What do you think?